Sunday, August 9, 2009

St Augustine

I spent the day in St Aug and tried to convince myself that the walk from the parking lot to the beach was as good as a workout.I wanted to ran along the beach up north of it but it was hot and I forgot my beach shoes. Just to many broken shells ,ants and six inch long spiders lurking in the dunes for me, so I ended up at the state park. With whiter powdery sand instead of the chunky brown stuff I felt more inspired to do something. Actually I did nothing special and am in a bad exercise funk. Somehow I'm dropping pounds like crazy and it concerns me, slacking has taken on all new rewards I guess. I think it's just the heat and my intake of more fluids than solids. At any rate next week I'll start weight training maybe it will help with my lack of enthusiasm in these dog days of August.

2 comments:

  1. What a great sunset!
    I love the beach at St Augustine. I've camped at Anastasia a couple of times. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks the sunset windows stock photo, meanwhile my struggle continues.

    ReplyDelete