Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Still making progress

It has been two weeks since i walked due to health problems. I discovered the chest pains were nothing to take lightly. My exercise level was increasing to fast and my body was not given proper time to rest. So now instead of the very real desire to pull off five milers I'm back to timed walks not mileage. It is truly hard to admit the things I enjoy have to be limited. I'm also
a water person and if the oil spill makes its way to my coast sea activities will be added to the list of things I have loved and lost.
So as trek girls contest comes down to the finish line I'll still walk and keep active because in time
my strength will build. Along the way to the challenge I have met wonderful folks from all corners of the country and all ethnicity's. As the saying goes it ain't over the good times are just starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment