Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lessons

Yesterday I delayed walking in the morning to ran some errands. I told a friend i would meet her to walk later in the day. Well, later in the day she told me she went out walking earlier and
it was to hot to go out at the time I called her. Lesson learned, not that I didn't know but always stick to a routine and don't let others throw you off. I know I prefer morning training, nothing better than starting the day with a Sharp mind well exercised body.So when she said lets try again this week I said sure but I needed to do it in the morning and at my location. I look forward to her joining me but we will have to work on meeting up. I'm close to running now,
well I can go in little spurts at least and I really want to progress. I also plan to hit the treadmill again to build that endurance as next week will include an extra mile for me.
By the way I did walk and I really felt the strongest I had ever felt on the course.Then it hit me I actually took the time to eat a balanced meal and rest. Today is a different story because I walked late then got up and walked my regular time. I didn't recover well but bet your last penny I will be out and about tomorrow regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment