Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wherever i can

Due to the excessive heat i have not been able to walk outdoors. Instead my thirty minutes of exercise has been completed in places like Sams club and Walmart.
I would try the mall again but i dont care for them and the new ones are made to imitate the look of downtown streets.
I must say the inability to complete a 5k this month has me a little down. The forecast for the rest of the week is calling for more rain and scattered thunderstorms. I dont have a problem with getting wet but being struck by lighting is not on my bucket list. Waiting it out surely isn't working for me either.
Last year i decided not to buy a treadmill because exercising at home is more of a distraction. So  the only choice i have is to walk the box stores where its nice and cool, wrong.
This past weekend every store i entered was warm to the point i thought maybe i was having hot flashes. Seriously, as much as food has gone up they could at least keep us comfortable while shopping. The only place i found that was cold turned out to be the library but not enough space to walk among the stacks there.
I look forward to mother nature providing some relief since it's not even August yet. Until then I will  keep up my routine of walking wherever i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment