Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Check information

A few days ago i was on my way
to signing up for two races, one virtual and one close to home.The first being bgr walk before you run. The information wasnt wrong but i hadnt a clue when i bookmarked it that it was near full.  I checked the next day on registration and it was sold out. Today the other race announced it was sold out too.
The lesson I m learning about running is you have to plan your life around events. I didn't realize if you see a race you really want to do then pay up fast or your out of luck. So now the scamble is on for me to find events that arent full and are affordable. Im not able to get to some of the more interesting runs but i have the advantage of living in Florida. Surely there are treasures i have not heard about here waiting for me to walk/run  them.

No comments:

Post a Comment