Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Treasure Coast

Although i started this post back in March I forgot to post about this race and now that it's June  for some reason don't remember all the details. 
I know at the time i started writing this recap i was also planning the Selma trip. Apparently in all the commotion the story was lost in the excitement. So sad and brief detail that it is let me honor the miles.
For the first time on my short race career i broke this event up. I did what i vowed never to do fpr good reason. I was physically unable to make it a one day affair. I completed the miles in two days actually doing fourteen.  They were none descript and mostly pounded out training miles.
Weeks later when the medal arrived i felt proud.When the path is easy i tend not to appreciate the effort as much as the tough road. Giving myself a pat on the back for making it through the struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment