Monday, April 12, 2010

Walking The big Blue Giant Day 6

One thing I can say about Jacksonville is that I do she black women out walking on the regular. I'm not talking about a few but perhaps the most i have seen
in Florida. This town is not a walker or biker Paradise by any stretch of the imagination but we have a spirit of can do here that is awesome. So I was not surprised on Friday to spot three sisters in the bank parking lot walking during their lunch hour. I encourage them to keep it up and gave them the girl trek website. After running around a bit I stopped at every ones favorite big blue
box store . I got myself a cart and went up and down every isle from the garden shop to groceries. Imagine what I looked like on the cameras going up and down the same isle twice and then just leaving. Yes I did! Hey can't say I didn't walk and I will be honest it was no piece of cake. I got my thirty minute workout and really was not in the mood to buy a single grocery there.

No comments:

Post a Comment